Ball Screw Support Bearings – TAB
Super-precision bearings for high-speed applications with high radial and axial loads and high rigidity requirements
• Available with integrated (low torque) contact seal and non-contact seal for a compact machine design
• Saving cost and energy due to low power loss from low and stable running torque by new NACHI seal design
• Clearance is adjusted for combined bearing set in advance, achieving proper preload by only tightening a nut or cover and eliminating adjustment and torque measurement
Applications: Ball screw support in machine tools, high precision actuators in high-speed machines, precision measurement equipment and robots, mineral processing and cement
• Resin cage and more balls than previous ball bearings for greater rigidity.
• Combination bearings are provided with preset preloads, eliminating the need for troublesome installation adjustment using shims and torque measurements.
• A contact angle of 60° and has the ability to handle radial and axial loads creates a compact bearing.
• The seal type provides a choice between contact seal and noncontact seal to suit specific applications.
The contact angle is 60°.
A ball guided polyamide resin cage is provided as standard.
Ball Screw Support Bearings
Bore Diameter 15 - 60mm