Ball Screw Support Bearings – TAU
Super-precision bearings for high-speed applications with high radial and axial loads and high rigidity requirements
• Integrated housing and outer ring design to reduce surrounding components and simplify replacement procedure, therefore reducing installation time
• Factory preset preload eliminates the adjustment of housing to further simplify installation procedure
• Saving cost and energy due to low power loss from low and stable running torque by new NACHI seal design
Applications: Ball screw support in machine tools, high precision actuators in high-speed machines, precision measurement equipment and robots
• Perimeter structures combined in housing and outer ring integrated to improve maintainability, and form is more compact.
• Re-greasing when needed is possible through grease port.
• Contact seal is standard with high grade grease retention and intrusion protection.