Magnetic Clutch Bearings
For high-speed applications with outer ring rotation, moderate radial and axial loads as well as tilting moments
• Nr. 1 IN THE WORLD
NACHI has earned >50% market share in auto A/C pulleys due to a wide range of bearing internal designs, seals, cages and materials as well as special grease developments
• Thin cross-section bearing to satisfy unique inner to outer diameter ratio requirements
Applications: Automobile air-conditioners and other engine accessories
• Seal-design is excellent for grease retention and to avoid water ingress.
• Bearing can be used under high-rotating speeds
• Grease is excellent for high temperature, high rotating speed, vibrating conditions (Flaking) and it is environmentally friendly.
• High heat resistant resin cage
FNS grease series does not contain sodium nitrite.
Outside contact-Lips improves grease retaintion.
Excellent for high rotating speed because of light contact.
Inside contact-Lips improves grease retaintion and suitable for high rotating speed.
Excellent for minimizing water and dust intrusion.