High Speed Angular Contact Ball Bearings
Super-precision bearings for high-speed applications with moderate axial loads
• Smaller ball size and optimum internal design reduce heat generation in high-speed operating conditions, while interchangeable with standard angular contact ball bearings
• NACHI's standard flush ground allows for easy mounting as no adjustment is needed for correct internal clearance or preload. Further, allowing reduction in stock variation and storage complexity while staying cost-effective
• Available with ceramic balls
Applications: Machining centres, grinding machines, high-frequency spindles, lathes and milling machines
• Smaller machine steel balls, higher speeds, and lower temperatures than previous angular contact ball bearings. Mainly used for the main spindle of high-speed machining centers.
• Ceramic ball type also available.