Ball Screw Support Bearings – TAF
Super-precision bearings for high-speed applications with high radial and axial loads and high rigidity requirements
• Maximised load rating due to larger ball size while maintaining boundary dimensions as 73 series
• Clearance is adjusted for combined bearing set in advance, achieving proper preload by only tightening a nut or cover and eliminating adjustment and torque measurement
• VA/VE option as a replacement for spherical roller thrust bearings to improve efficiency
Applications: Injection moulding and machine tools
• A large-diameter ball and large contact angle provides the high thrust load capacity needed for the high loads of the ball screw used in injection molding machines.
• A one-piece molded resin cage that combines both greater accuracy and strength, and the ability to withstand repeated high-speed switching between forward and reverse.